RAVENOL Turbo Plus SHPD 10W-30 is high performance multi-grade oil for use in petrol and diesel engines including turbo versions.
RAVENOL Turbo Plus SHPD 10W30 meets the requirements of SAE-Class 10W-30. This adjustment of viscosity also ensures a good lubricating film at high temperatures.
RAVENOL Turbo Plus SHPD 10W-30 is particularly suitable for engines with already high performance.
API CI-4/SL, ACEA E7, A3/B4
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
Volvo VDS 3, MTU Type 3, Renault RLD, Cummins CES 20071, 72, 76, 77, Caterpillar TO-2, MB 228.3, MAN M 3275
RAVENOL Turbo Plus SHPD 10W-30 offers:
- Very good shear stability
- An excellent viscosity-temperature behaviour
- Conclusive detergent- and dispersant properties
- High security reserves also under limited lubrication circumstances
- very good cold starting properties
- Prevents black sludge formation
- Suitable for catalyst-equipped vehicles
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||861,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||74,9||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||12,0||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||156||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-42||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||232||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||10,2||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||1,4||DIN 51 575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.